Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/19/15

Facts About Me

My favorite food: I like steak. But my favorite place to eat at is Chipotle.
Foods I'd like to avoid: Peppers are nasty and I also don't like Cauliflower.
My favorite things to learn: I like to learn about social behavior and Personal Finance.
My favorite color: Any type of blue grey.
My best friends are: Sam Golbach.
My favorite games to play: I like to play Kingdom hearts if we are talking video games.
My favorite books: The Devil in the White City.
My favorite movies or TV shows: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Drake and Josh.
My favorite holiday: Halloween.
Things I do well: Social media handling. Talking to people.
Things I need to practice more: Sports. Hand-eye coordination.
My favorite place to go: I like to go to my room where I can be in peace and quiet.
My favorite family activities: Watching TV series together. Going on a vacation.
My favorite thing to do outside: Film. Take pictures of the area around me while going on a bike ride.
My favorite chore: Cleaning my room because it benefits me.
My least favorite chore: Cleaning the bathroom.
What I want to be when I grow up: Different than everyone else.
A place I want to visit: Any other island of Hawaii that I haven't been to.
My favorite part of the year: Fall.
My favorite part of each day: The sunset. Twilight period.

3 comments: