Friday, February 20, 2015

2/20/15


I believe that you don't have to have a perfect set of classes in order to prepare you for the life that you want to live. You learn the most  about life through personal experience; that's what is going to matter in the long run. The school stuff that we are learning now isn't going to be as helpful to us in the future than a good personal lesson taught by what you experience.

I guess I would just replace the whole concept of taking classes for school with just living life to the fullest and striving after what you love to do. I would spend my "class time" going and learning about different places in the world myself and talking to many people so that I can have my own personal perception of how people act in the world.

This "classroom" would be different from any of the ones that I have right now since that it wouldn't be in a classroom at all and would just be in the world that we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment