Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2/15

My Sweetheart Weekend

I didn't go to the dance, but instead went danced for hours with Sam in order to be prepared for the Jam Tour that I am going to in Chi Town this weekend. Besides dancing, I watched the Super Bowl with my family and studied math all weekend since I have to keep my grades up to be able to travel around the country.

I'm not too upset that I didn't go to Sweetheart to be honest because I really don't like anybody that goes to my school. There are only a handful of kids that I can actually tolerate, but that's not really the point. As far as you know, I could just be saying all of this because I am "butt hurt" about not even being asked in the first place. I got a beautiful prom date, and honestly, that's all I can ask for and I am genuinely happy with that.

2 comments: