Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3/10/15

Who do you look up to in your life? Why do you look up to them? Tell me about them and some of their characteristics that you admire.

I look up to a lot of people in my life but my top 3 include my brother, Jeydon Wale, and Jc Caylen. I've always looked up to my brother Gage ever since I was little because he could teach me social skills by showing me how to act around other people. Jeydon Wale and Jc Caylen are both social media guys that I look up to because of the way that they portray themselves on camera. Jeydon is very compassionate and cares a lot about other people which I respect while Jc is inspirational since he explains how he got the life that he has today and is very humble about it. I would like to be just like all 3 of these people in some sort of way.

1 comment:

  1. I look up to my mom. She taught me many important things for my life. Btw I wanna skype with you :(

    ReplyDelete