Monday, March 30, 2015

3/30/15

What's the coolest thing you've learned in Web Design so far? Why is it so cool and how can it help you in the future?

The coolest thing I've learned in Web design so far is all of the coding that is put into html in order to help make a website. I have never done anything with coding before in my life so it is all a new experience to me. 

This will be able to help me in the future if I ever need to create a website for something. Taking this class taught me the basics of how to code, so it gave me the minimum information I could learn about making a simple website.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, i actually when i had my internship, i learned how to program and stuff and it is actually really cool. Like before i ever heard about html i didnt even knew how a website work. Its really helpful!

    ReplyDelete