Friday, March 6, 2015

3/6/15

Principal at BVHS

If I was a principal at Blue Valley I would change the way that people are treated at school since that I can see that we are all about anti bullying but still there are people getting bullied at least once a day. 
I don't know honestly if this is possible to change, but we come into the gym and act like a "big family" when in reality as soon as we walk into the hallways its like everyone is for themselves and no one really cares. 
Finally, I would try to change the amount of respect/fairness that the administration gives to particular students based on what they are known for. An example is the fact that Sam and I are looked down upon by all the administration and most teachers since we have a bad rep that no one truly understands. 

I know that these are really difficult things to change and I doubt that it would even be a possibility for these changes to occur, but I just thought that I should give my opinion on what I think is unfair about this school.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, because i got/get bullied a lot and no one really cares sooo.... ummm im the victim :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The administrators just talk and talk but they are not putting it into action.

    ReplyDelete