Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4/7/15

Reflection on Resume Website 

I honestly feel like I did a pretty solid job on my personal Website. It was arguably one of the most easiest to comprehend and read. Most people included huge images in the background behind their information, and it was very distracting quite honestly. I also noticed how others still don't know how to correctly spell, even being a high school student and passing the 8th grade. 

I used my time efficiently and made sure that I got a specific amount of work done each day so that I wouldn't 'fall behind.'  I think being concise and straight to the point is what a job employer would want to read rather than paragraphs of information that no one truly cares about. After seeing some of the websites made by the students in this class, I am genuinely scared for their future plans with education. 

Maybe if the other students also used their time like they should have everyday, then their websites wouldn't have been that horrible. There were only 3 websites that I truly liked and respected and that was because they took this assignment seriously and spent a lot of time working on it. 

1 comment: