Thursday, January 15, 2015

1/12/15

My weekend

I went to Boston, Massachusetts and New Jersey last weekend in order to be a part of the Fan rave tour. This is a social media event where kids around the country with a large following people go to perform in front of an audience and have a Meet and Greet with the fans. 

People wonder what the heck Sam and I do on stage since we can't sing or dance; lets just say that we don't do the normal thing like everyone else. Our set consists of us going out on stage and making the entire audience do the cupid shuffle with us, have a 5 minute inspirational talk with them, and then dance in our banana suits to Taylor Caniff"s buck wild song. Overall, our set is pretty entertaining, plus, we are able to get serious on these people and tell them the way that we view the world.



1 comment:

  1. Wow I wished I knew about you guys then, NJ welcomes you anytime😊😜

    ReplyDelete