Thursday, January 15, 2015

1/13/15

Thoughts on Web Design

So far I think that Web Design is pretty easy; the only hard part is the amount of work that it takes to actually do codecademy. I have learned how to easily put together an HTML code for any website as well as making a blog for the rest of the class to see. I really want to learn how to create a very personal website that I will be able to use for the rest of my life

This has been one of my favorite classes so far because it is so laid back in the way that we go about things. I've already missed 3 days of this class but was able to catch up since it wasn't too hard to work the codecademy website. I am super excited for the future of this class, and hope that I will learn a lot of new information about websites and technology in general!

1 comment:

  1. This was posted on my 15th B- day. I'm 17 now and have a year left of high school. Any advise.

    ReplyDelete