Friday, January 16, 2015

1/16/15

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

I am a senior here at Blue Valley High school. I am not really involved in any clubs but I am in band, if that is counted as an activity. I think my favorite class this year so far is personal finance because I get to learn about how to manage my money which is very helpful to me. I am looking forward to learning a lot more about technology and business because they will help my future tremendously. 


To be completely honest, school is more of a second, less important thing in my life at the moment and sometimes, I think it can just waste my time. However, that doesn't mean I am just going to give up on working hard. The things that I am involved with personally outside of school are what I would like to fully focus on so that I can have a chance to do something different with my lifestyle than the normal high school kid. Here is a picture of what I typically do outside of school:



4 comments: