Monday, January 26, 2015

1/26/15

My Weekend

I had an awesome weekend. On Friday, I hung out with an old friend that I used to know and got to catch up on things with her. Then on Saturday, I went to the gym to workout , I made a bunch of content for social media, and got some of my friends to come together and go on a 5 hour bike ride. This bike ride was awesome because I got to be active while hanging out with my friends, plus, we went to a Chinese restaurant as a reward. Finally, I just stayed home and did homework on Sunday. After I was finished, I went over to Sam's house and we finished a couple of business things we had to do and then had a huge talk about what we were going to do for our future. Overall, it was a great weekend because I got a lot of things done and was pretty productive.


*No pictures for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment